Thursday, June 28, 2007

To Mexico

Today seems a bit surreal. I'm going to Mexico tomorrow, so I won't be posting in a week or so. Stay tuned though!

It's such a strange (a good strange) feeling to go through your ordinary day and have something so wonderful brinking on the horizon--something great to look forward to. I've been thinking about it for months, but now it's finally here. The average day today was just getting through the routine so tomorrow can come. But, oh, how glorious it feels to walk out of work doors knowing that you'll be obligation-free for a while!

I'm going to throw some pictures of a previous vacation I have stored on my computer. I'll narrate. I thought I'd give some viewing footage before I abandoned my blog for a week.



Sunset...



St. Thomas...



Clouds...



Sun...



And of course, my brother and I, back in 2005. Woa, long time ago...

Stay tuned for Mexico pictures and comments...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=babylon professional 7.0.2.3 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg