Friday, June 1, 2007

Note to All

The first post is always difficult, just like beginnings to any piece of writing are always a difficult task. I could have started out with an opening line that is memorable like A Tale of Two Cities, but let's be real, I don't want to be Dickens.

So, my purpose here is to post my random thoughts, comments, ideas, pictures, lyrics, news, etc. that floods into my head and spill it out to all of you (or just letting it out somehow). Writing is therapeutic, but I hope that you all respond to my random pictures and posts, even if you just type a word or two.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I am about to create. I am allowing you to enter my own little world, so enjoy exploring....

I might want to warn you: I'm a little weird, but aren't we all?

No comments: