Friday, June 8, 2007

Compliment 1

I was talking with Jess online the other day about something that I really want to start doing.

I think that people should give more compliments to one another. Often, I think nice things about people, but I never share it with them. Wouldn't that be nice if we told each other positive things that we felt about them? I might start randomly complimenting people on my blog, because I know how much it really makes my day when something says something so simple and nice about me.

I'll start with my grandmother. I saw that she recently commented on my blog, and I just want to say, quickly, that she is such a happy energy to be around. I love singing and dancing with her. She makes the best food, and I hope she can teach me how to cook wonderful Italian food someday too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jami, you're awesome.