Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ideal Life

What is your ideal life?

I talked about it with my friends today, and it's sort of difficult to imagine, but I think that deep down inside, you really know what it is you aspire to. It just might be very different from the life you currently live, but you're afraid to admit what it is because you didn't strive for it when you had a choice. We went for what is safe--didn't we?

Anyway, use this space to talk about what it would be for you. I almost feel bashful admitting mine, so I will leave it out for now. Maybe if I'm probed... but that's a story for a different day.

Enlighten me with your dream life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to get paid to be with ones i love. i dont need a lot of money either, just enough to survive, ya know food, clothes, general living expenses. i would write for something to fill my days. but in my ideal life i would always have the imagination, the creativity, the energy, the will to do it.