Monday, July 23, 2007

Life Is Beautiful Around the World



Upon returning from my reiki session about two weeks ago, I discovered this beautiful sunset on my drive home. Reiki, as defined on Wikipedia, is an energy reading session, more or less. I ran into my house to take this picture--breathtaking.

After traveling the past few weeks, I've seen some beautiful places, but some incredible sights are also seen just around where you live. This picture was taken from my driveway, but if I had been stuck inside my house just watching TV, I never would have seen this. There are so many beautiful and scenic places even around where we live; we just need to explore them.

I will end with two stanzas from The Red Hot Chili Peppers' lyrics to "All Around the World," which I think sums up my feelings about this picture.

I know I know for sure
That life is beautiful around the world
I know I know its you
You say hello and then I say I do

Around the world
I feel dutiful
Take a wife
cause life is beautiful

No comments: