Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bank Rant

Is it just me, or is it that when you walk into a bank, you warp into some time zone that transports you back to 1990? Why do all banks sport technology dating back to when I was in kindergarten? Is anyone with me here?

I was in the bank today, and there was a pretty decent wait which allowed me time to analyze my surroundings. I just found it very amusing that so many other places of business have made significant efforts to keep up with the times and changing technology, but banks have made no efforts whatsoever to keep up with that. They use clunky, beige-colored machines that made gadget-like noises which probably sounded really sophisticated back in the 90s. I am just surprised that they are still in the technology stone age.

Am I alone with my bank observation?

No comments: