Monday, February 16, 2009

Kittens Inspired by Kittens

I'm not normally a person who sits around and looks for weird or funny videos on the internet, but this one fell into my lap last night. It's pretty hilarious.

It's called Kittens Inspired by Kittens and you can watch it here.

Hilarious.

Basically, they have a little girl narrating for a book filled with kittens. She basically narrates what she thinks the kittens would say, and that's pretty funny all in itself.

But, the video got me thinking: Is it unethical to put children in YouTube videos as the focus? I'm not that traditional of a person, but I think it's a little extreme to have your child as the center of a video that is posted for everyone to see on the internet. It may be exciting for the child, but that exposure is just weird. The child is doing what you're telling them to do to be funny. There just seems to be something off and odd about the whole thing.

However, it is a very creative and original idea, and I will give them credit for that. Very funny and worth watching.

So what do you think of the video Kittens Inspired by Kittens?

No comments: