Sunday, November 16, 2008

Top Ten Albums

My friend and I were talking about our top ten favorite albums, and I realized that I hadn't come up with mine just yet. This post is really for me or for anyone who is a friend of mine and cares--it's a place for me to record where I am right now.

These albums represent the ten albums that, if stranded on a desert island or if I could only listen to these albums for the rest of my life, I would feel contented with just listening to these ten. They each have a special reason or place in my music life--some introduced me to new ideas, some made me listen to music in a new way, or some albums are just pure genius.

Anyway, here is my top ten.

1. Pearl Jam- Ten
2. Dave Matthews Band- Under the Table and Dreaming
3. The Doors- The Doors
4. Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon
5. Counting Crows- August and Everything After
6. The Red Hot Chili Peppers- By the Way
7. Soundgarden- Superunknown
8. The Beatles- Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
9. Stone Temple Pilots- Purple
10. Rusted Root- When I Woke

What are your favorite albums in your top ten list?

No comments: