Saturday, November 8, 2008

Create Bands

This is my 400th post. Wow, that's a lot of posts.

Anyway, I was kind of bored today, so I was searching around this old website I used to go on when I was in middle and high school when I was bored and talking with friends on AIM. The website, ironically enough, is called bored.com. If you ever are bored, check it out. It has a lot of games, quizzes, and other interesting material to read if you have spare time.

What I used to do in the background of AIM chatting was this specific link on bored.com, Create Bands, which is a fun place to create your own band and change the music you play.

You pick the members of your band, and you pick what beat they play. Then you sync up the music to your liking. You can have some crazy sound, some smooth sound, a hard-rock sound--it's up to you. I liked being on the computer with it on because you can make your own rhythm as you're doing other things too. Check it out--it can get pretty involved.

What band members are lame? Which do you like? What do you think of Create Bands?

No comments: