Friday, March 5, 2010

Grooveshark



Pandora Radio fans: I call to you!

If you like listening to music--especially those who stream it online--check out Grooveshark. It combines the best of Pandora but personalizes it. You can create your own playlists by searching their infinite website. You can then create these wonderful playlists, share them with others, and listen to them.

They have EVERYTHING you could look for. It's amazing. You can share your ideas with others, have similar songs on your playlists matched so you can explore new music, you can check out what other people are listening to...

It's a great way to share and listen to music. I'm really into it. Check me out at jibbles02. See what cool songs I'm coming up with...

Any good requests to download if I'm into indie music (Fleet Foxes, Band of Horses)?

What do you think of Grooveshark?

No comments: